THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION -
PLEASE COME BACK SOON TO GET YOUR SHARE OF VALUABLE INFORMATION !
Deze website gaat over handelen op de (optie-)beurs. Handelen voor particulieren en investeerders, met kleine én grote beleggingsrekeningen. Het gaat hier over het maken van herhalende, 'kleine' winsten met duidelijk afgebakende, lage risico's.
IF YOU THINK IT IS BETER TO LET YOUR ACCOUNT GROW STEADILY INSTEAD OF WITH HUGE DRAWBACKS, KEEP ON READING!
But if you rather gamble and go for TE BIG HIT, you beter look elswhere: there are many pundits who promise you 'heaven is around the corner - maybe'.
Making money on the financial markets is not easy: long-term uncertainties, what instruments to use, when to step in, when to get out?
• run out of options to 'finally' get grip on the markets?
• and... run out of trading methods you believe in?
• and... lost too much hard-earned money and feel uncomfortable?
This will help you on the right track again!
Get rid of all the 'black boxes' that promise you easy money and
• get a clear view on market behavior;
• understand WHAT & WHEN to trade;
• know your potential profit ánd your risk;
• GAIN CONFIDENCE (AGAIN) IN YOUR TRADING CAPABILITIES and
• SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT TRADING CAN BE PROFITABLE!
At WaveTrading.Int I want to show individuals / small investors how to be involved in trading on financial markets ánd be profitable.
I do so with the 'less-is-more' principle: based on a small set of well proven tools and strategies subscribers can expect clear market analyzes, high probability trade set-ups and the knowledge that goes behind the used strategy.
WaveTrading.International always respect three basic principles:
1. best possible quality
2. commitment of analysts: I trade with my own money based on the information published here, and...
3. (for now) FREE OF MEMBERSHIP COSTS !
At WaveTrading.International, I use the Elliott Wave Principle to analyze different markets at different time frames. This gives you the extra edge to make winning strategies become even more profitable!
Think in PROBABILITIES instead of possibilities
Feel free to use the information that is presented here and trade wisely!
Elliott Wave-analyst at WaveTrading.International